Network Alliance, Inc. (Network Alliance), a leading IT management solutions provider, announces today that its Hosted VoIP services, a key element of the company’s offerings, are continuing to grow in capability and robustness.
Largely viewed as one of the most prevalent and most popular technologies of our time, VoIP services are a mainstay of the business and technological realms. Network Alliance’s recent VoIP services’ growth reflects the increased numbers of small and mid-sized businesses shifting to Hosted VoIP solutions. Industry data points illustrating these growth trends within the small and mid-sized business arenas include:
- The VoIP services market is burgeoning, with no signs of slowing down. A recent study conducted by Juniper Research notes that there will be 1 billion VoIP users by the end of 2017, and the market overall is expected to grow to $140 billion by the end of 2021. Additionally, the VoIP services market will expand by 10% every year till 2021.
- The future is growth. A recent Information Week study found that 70% of companies surveyed indicated that they have deployed Unified Communications in the cloud or plan to do so, and that, according to 62% of respondents, improved employee collaboration is the key driver for this shift.
- Small and mid-sized businesses are propelling the majority of new growth in VoIP markets, as they transition from legacy PBX systems and slash their overhead operating costs.
Network Alliance’s VoIP offerings have continued to gain traction over the past year in an increasingly crowded marketplace. VoIP services’ growth is due in part to Network Alliance’s established reputation for a no-hassle, responsive customer support experience; a flexible, less clunky infrastructure; and the assurance it handles all necessary maintenance.
Network Alliance VoIP services offer a full array of benefits, including:
- Flexibility and ease-of-use,
- Security and reliability, and
- Cost-effectiveness for services that deliver the latest in technological innovation and unmatched customer service.
With all systems residing in Level 4 total-security datacenter facilities, Network Alliance clients receive a feature-rich system with no requirement for phones on desks. Connectivity is available anywhere, anytime, with a significant reduction in the total cost of ownership that typically comes with onsite legacy PBX infrastructures, a savings of approximately 60% overall. Clients pay for what they use on a month-to-month basis instead of being locked into costly annual contracts.
Additionally, Network Alliance leverages its entire team to deliver expert service and support for its VoIP offerings. Headed by Edward Blake, Manager of VoIP Operations, the Network Alliance team brings an established track record of industry expertise, spanning Tier 1 and 2 support levels as well as ongoing research and development to track VoIP innovations that drive return-on-investment for small and mid-sized business clients. Network Alliance’s hosted VoIP solutions offerings also include a dedicated support channel where clients can troubleshoot issues and resolve any hardware issues or other VoIP functions in a single, easy-to-access centralized location.
“In addition to delivering the latest features available in VoIP landscape, our service offerings bring more than just a little something extra,” Blake said. “Network Alliance’s white-glove support experience is unmatched among our competitors. Our full-service approach and our commitment to going the extra mile to find the right solution for each client and situation keep our clients coming back to us over and over. We’re proud to be a leading partner in enabling our small and mid-sized business clients access to this transforming technology so they can streamline their processes and operations, save money, and focus on what they do best to drive future growth and success in their organizations.”